Monday, June 6, 2011

Blogger- Phooey: Partial Retraction

It turns out that the trouble I've been having with posting is caused by none other than The Evil Empire.

Also known as Microsoft.

I upgraded to the "new and improved" Internet Explorer 9. Phooey to that! IE 9 is why I haven't been able to leave comments on many blogs and boards. I installed Firefox, and everything is as smooth as silk. If you're also having trouble, you might want to try installing Firefox and see if that works for you.

I thumb my nose at your supposed "superiority,"  Microsoft.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't used IE in years. For similar reasons. Firefox is better. As is Google Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a few browsers that surpass Internet Explorer (firefox, safari and chrome to name a few). Personally, i have been using Firefox for at least 4 years and I'm not going back to IE. As a web developper, I am facing problems with IE interpretation of the markup, stylesheets and scripts in almost any project I start. Hope that Microsoft will one day follow the standards they vote with the rest of the Wolrd Wide Web Consortium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I switched to Chrome a while ago....works perfect!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firefox for the plugins (wait'll you start exploring plugins); Chrome for the speed!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.