Monday, May 10, 2010

West Coast Haunters Convention

It's official: I'm headed to the West Coast Haunters Convention May 21-23 with Hauntcast. I owe a big thanks to Mr. ShellHawk for graciously allowing me to make an appearance so soon after the last convention. What a guy!

I'm very excited to have the chance to meet friends of the show Chris and Jeff Davis and Leonard Pickel. I'll be joined by honorary Hauntcast member, House Bloodthorn, who has been kind enough to work with us on our website redesign. (Har!) He will be helping me out at the Hauntcast booth, so be sure to stop by, say hello, and congratulate him on winning the Haunter's Video Vanguard Award for The Resurrection of Rose.

I'd like to encourage everyone on this end of the world to make an effort to come to support this new convention so it returns for many years to come! There will be many haunt legends among the teaching staff, so it's worth it to come out and gain some knowledge from their years of experience.

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to having you up for the weekend! Oh and Tim and Tina from Darkwing are going to be coming too, you have to meet them, they are some of our favorite people!

    You should bug Cory and Troy to come up!! Hum...I think I will send them an email. I would love to see them again.

    Now, I gotta quit blogging and work on the stuff or our classes!! Yikes!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.