Friday, April 8, 2011

I Heart L.A.


My Southwest flight didn't crash and I made it to Burbank Airport without a hitch. My dad picked me up from the airport and we went straight over to my grandma's house to say hello. It was so great to see her little face light up when I walked in the door! She looks well enough that she just may make it to her 102nd birthday. I'll have to drive down to L.A. for that, for sure. Last night I got to meet up with a couple of girlfriends for leisurely drinks and chit-chat. Fun day!

Today, I get to head over to either the Getty Villa or the Getty Museum with my dad for a cultural experience. Tomorrow, it's Monsterpalooza with buddy Ron Whipple and a bunch of other folks I know from all over. I find it endlessly amusing that once I said I was going, several of my friends who are also going asked if Ape would be coming, too. Ape is such a party animal, he wouldn't miss it for the world!

I wonder if Bob Lizarraga or Eric Pigors would take a pic with Ape? He needs some celebrity pics for his Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.