Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jack for a Friend

My buddy Dean requested a Jack Skelington jack-o'-lantern for his daughter, who is a big fan of Nightmare Before Christmas. I finally got this one done--making enclosed forms is harder than one would imagine--and now he's drying and will hopefully go into the kiln shortly. I really hope his little one likes him!
Hopefully, I won't get a nasty letter from Disney's attorneys over this.


P.S. WOOO-HOOO! for my 1000th post! (And you're still reading this? Wow.)

8 comments:

  1. He looks great! Love him. Congrats for your 1000th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney actually produced a ceramic Jack-faced jack o' lantern a couple of years ago (I have one). I like yours better, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed with this. Thanks for sharing the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprisingly, you did a great job my dear. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.