Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today is the Day

Click on the pic to see Mr.Chicken's prop in action
Just one last reminder that Mr.Chicken and I will be live on BlogTV doing a Madame Leota prop build at 1:00PM Pacific time.


I'm so jazzed about this, it totally makes up for the lack of sleep I've been suffering through for the last several weeks! (Frankly, I won't need to put dark circles under my eyes with makeup for this shoot! They're already quite visible!)


So head over to ShellHawk's Nest Live BlogTV channel if you decide to join us. We're just--dying--to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.