Monday, August 8, 2011

Hallowe'en Guest Bloggers, 2011 Edition

Last October, I took a page out of the book, "October Dreams," and invited some fellow Hallowe'en enthusiasts to share their favorite Hallowe'en memories in a guest post. (Click on the above picture for the collection.)


Since it was so successful, and such a blast, I again decided to invite some guest bloggers to share their favorite-------


I'm not telling you. You'll have to tune in in October. I will tell you, though, that Hallowe'en greats such as Johnny Thunder, Mr. Macabre, and Pam Morris of Labyrinth Creations have accepted this year's invitation to my haunted parlor for the annual long-distance Hallowe'en Bash! I'm really excited to see what everyone comes up with for this year's theme.


Those of you who received an invitation (and you know who you are!) and haven't responded, please send me a yea or nay so I know how to plan my October. (As always, if you can't participate, I'll still respect you in the morning!)


Since I will once again be joining the Countdown to Halloween, that means that there will be thirty-one days of Hallowe'en juiciness here, starting on October 1st.


In other news, the Sweet-Hot Giveaway ends tomorrow, so be sure to hit this post and enter while there's still time!


Ohhhh! I just am so in the Hallowe'en mood!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.