Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Memory-The Bloodshed Brothers

Two of the coolest haunt guys I know of are the Bloodshed Brothers, and they were gracious enough to agree to start the month of October's blog posts out for me. If I had been able to have kids, I would have wanted these two. Man what a rockin' walk-through we could have done together!
Click on the pic to see the very special vlog they did just for us.

I can't wait to see this year's haunt from these two. The video is sure to be amazing!

7 comments:

  1. Shell,

    I'd heard of the Bloodshed Brothers, but had never watched their vlogs before. They're quite a funny pair and I'll have to check out the rest of the vlogs too.

    I did, however, check out their other vlog bit (filed under bloodbrothers2) and really enjoyed their "Worst Bartender Ever" video. Seem like a cool bunch of bros to kick back and have a beer with.

    Thanks for getting me to watch them.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great. I enjoyed listening to someone else's Halloween memories. Can't wait to here more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GC- You know what? They are the coolest guys to sit and have a beer with!

    JS- I know there are more great ones to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was just amazing. Always enjoy both your blogs...this is perfect.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo...this is going to be a fun series of posts!

    The BSBs are awesome (I got to meet them last week)-- great first interview!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.