Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chateau Grrr


Are you looking around for a haunt nearby? Head over to Chateau Grrr, and enter your city, state and zipcode to find one! You can also join the site and check out movie reviews, various blogs and the Cryptopedia.

I met these folks over at the West Coast Haunters Convention, and they are very cool, dedicated people.

The man who runs it looks just like Jerry Dandridge, especially with his contacts in. It would have freaked me out, had the convention been at night. Wait a minute-I never did see him out in the daylight.

1 comment:

  1. Love Chad and Justine. Thanks for mentioning them! Great site. Visit it as often as I can.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.