Monday, February 13, 2012

New Hauntcast Updates!

Even more vendors have come forward to offer their support, which will practically pay you to subscribe to Hauntcast. Please take a minute to watch the full video so you have the most up-to-date info!

As if all that wasn't enough, the Mitchells have offered a copy of "How to Haunt Your House, Book Three" (Check it out via my Amazon sidebar on the right) and the Davises have thrown in some goodies, too. Victor the Undertaker of Haunted Hot Sauce (GREAT review of his hot sauces on Fearnet) has offered some of his fantastic hand made hot sauces, and the list just keeps growing!
Sorry to repeat myself, but I really am floored by all the support the vendors are throwing behind getting this show back. If you can, please take the time to spread the word about this, post the banners on your blog and put them in your signatures on the forums. These discounts and prizes are absolutely off the hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.