Friday, February 3, 2012

Note From Season of Shadows

Hello everyone, just a quick update while it's still online; John was well enough today to post some thoughts of his on the SeasonofShadows chat box. Please hop on over to SoS and read his comments before the chat box erases what he's said. He deeply appreciates everyone's love, thoughts, prayers and good intentions and he's at peace with his coming transition. Thank you everyone for your very loving letters to John as he's most overwhelmed by the kindess of our Halloween family. Thank you to everyone :-)
Unfortunately, it looks like the chat box has already erased what was said, but I was glad to hear that John felt well enough to be on his computer for a little bit. Please keep him and his loved ones in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.