Monday, August 31, 2009

The Alien In My Garage

Friday night, the Garage of Doom, 11:30 P.M. I'm carving the epitaph for my "Beloved" tombstone. Two of the neighbors have stopped in for a glass of wine, and for a short while, my husband comes out to join us. Then a startled sound.

I turned to see what they were looking at. It was an alien, sitting on Stewie, quiet as can be.

Can you spot him?
He should be easier to see in this shot.Here's a quick vid. I love praying mantises. They are so interesting to look at and seem almost intelligent for such a tiny creature!


He really had no idea how close he was to death, though. Stewie was waiting for him to crawl into his mouth so he could have a crunchy little snack!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "Care and Feeding of Your Props" post. :) Now I know what to feed mine, they were looking a bit famished.

    That was funny, and do love Stewie! I want one!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mantis looked like he was doing some sort of Judo kick with his hind leg. "If that lady with the camera gets just a little bit closer, i'm gonna give a size .000029 right upside the head, HIYAH!"

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.