Monday, August 24, 2009

My Stirring Witch, or Pimp Your Cauldron

A few videos on my progress on the stirring witch project.








I am a little bummed that my power supply for the wiper motor (2nd one) had died, too. I have to call over to Monster Guts and find out what I'm doing wrong! The chances of two bad power supplies in a row are pretty slim, so it must be me.

We also determined that Stewie needs to get strapped to gavanized pipe, which we already have sticking out of his concrete-filled tub. I don't mind mache repairs, but re-doing his stand every year doesn't appeal to me!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice..I am sure you will figure it out. That wiring stuff can be a pain!!

    Thanks for showing the great videos!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Freaking Awesome" you said it best, its looking great. I can't wait to see it in action on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.