Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grimvisions' Mache Tutorial

Grimvisions does truly amazing paper mache work. Yes, the above pic is mache, if you can believe that! He also uses celluclay and paperclay, two products I am eager to break into. (They're currently in the Garage of Doom, awaiting their next incarnation as a witch.) And it's obvious Grimvisions knows paint.

I think this tutorial will help take my (and your) sculpting and prop-making to the next level. It seems to have a greater capacity for detail and from what I can tell by Grimvisions comments, it seems to be a harder material. Definitely worth a try. Playing in the Garage of Doom with new toys?

Sure!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All true. Hope you don't mind the pic-I'll remove it if you want...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, He looks great here. :)

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.