Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gothic Rose Antiques

Now that I'm an outrageously famous podcaster, a maven of hearth and home mayhem, I am doing Homework for My New Position. (O.K. You know I don't take myself that seriously, right? Good!)

I've been searching around for some interesting stores with an internet presence. You know of my love for Necromance, a store on Melrose avenue in Los Angeles that I did a post on in November. And now I've found a new store for you to peruse: Gothic Rose Antiques. Here are some pretty cool items they have in their store. Above is the No Speak Voodoo Doll. Please, if you hate my segment on Haunt Cast, just tell me. You don't have to use the doll on me, o.k.?
Who doesn't need their very own baboon skull? It would make a fabulous office toy!
Evil dummies! *shiver*
Hey! Now you can put the "fun" back in "funeral" with this funeral urn. Super classy on your mantel.
Mortar and pestle for your favorite Mad Scientist.
I just love this carnival glass funeral vase!

And? I just found out they're about twenty minutes away from me in Placerville! My best girlfriend is possibly coming for a visit next week, so we can take a trip there and do some more "research." There may be a purchase. Maybe I can write it off as a business expense...


Before I go, I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to leave such sweet comments about my segment on Haunt Cast. You guys are great, and your support has been phenomenal! Big Hollywood air kisses for you all! Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. I do. I need my very own baboon skull.

    Ah, to have an unlimited budget...

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.